Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Designer Crush

Mayme Baker.
I've had a big crush on this lady's work for a while now, and she just added some more pictures to her portfolio, so I had to share!
Mayme Baker Studios is right around down the road from me in Greenville, SC and Mayme has also been featured in the Fall issue of House of Fifty!
She's a real sassy designer and her interiors are so fun....




This is one of my favorite..check out that ceiling, it's gorgeous, especially paired with the yellow and white striped walls.




 
I think what I really love about these rooms is the amazing use of layering and color. There's a ton of color but it works!
 
What about you, how do you feel about all the color and layers of texture in the rooms? Too much?
How do you prefer your rooms, simple and calming or packed full of color and accessories?

1 comment:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

It's so refreshing to see such a fearless use of color. Love it!